SALARIED GP (4-6 SESSIONS)
We are a friendly, efficient and innovative patient-centred training practice situated in the picturesque town of Forres in Moray, surrounded by stunning coastal geology and year-round activities such as fishing, golf, hill walking, skiing, water sports, etc. (https://youtu.be/jHFNBb3EVIQ)
We provide high quality care to our patient list of around 8,000 patients from modern, purpose-built premises which provides the base for 2 GP Practices as well as NHS Treatment & Care Hub services, Community Bloods Hub, Community Nursing, Physiotherapy, X-ray, OT, Social Care, Home Care, etc and we work closely within this multidisciplinary team environment.
We are looking for 4-6 session Salaried GP to complement our team of highly motivated individuals and offer competitive sessional rates.
We host GP trainees and medical students and would also welcome interest from current GPST3s who are nearing completion of their training.
- Key Practice Information
- Golden Hello available to eligible applicants (typically £5k)
- Long established GMS group practice
- Around 8,000 patients
- Purpose built premises with close working MDT working
- Consistently high quality achievement
- Emis and Docman software systems
- Teaching and training of GP Speciality Trainees & Aberdeen University Medical Students
- Excellent Nursing, Management and Admin support
- Manageable workload (mixture of telephone, video, online and face-to-face consulting and allocated visiting GP)
Applications by CV and covering letter, giving details of 2 referees to:
Fiona Harris, Practice Manager, Forres Health & Care Centre, Grantown Road, FORRES, IV36 1JG.
Tel: 0345 337 1120
Email: [email protected]
Informal enquiries and visits welcome.
Closing date: 31st July, 2021